1. A little preview of next week’s post.
2. Nordstrom is one of my FAVORITE retailers, and it’s not because I worked there for 6 years. I first started shopping at Nordstrom because the sweetest girl ever, Lauren, who always helped me pick out the cutest clothes. If she wasn’t there, I didn’t buy a thing. If you have a Nordstrom card, you will receive 3x the points for very net dollar you spend from now until May 10th.
3. I am SO excited that Brandon and I got tickets to see Garth Brooks when he comes to Houston in June. My mom is a big Garth Brooks fan, so it was constantly playing in our house. I have to admit, “Calling Baton Rouge” might be one of my favorites.
4. Tacos A Go Go is my favorite go to for breakfast tacos on the weekend. They are so yummy and really cheap for the size of the tacos you get. If you are in Midtown Houston, you really need to check them out.
5. I wish I could celebrate Mother’s Day with my mom, but I’ll have to settle for a FaceTime date.
Thanks for stopping by!