1. Trying out this Mint Julep recipe in honor of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.
2. On Saturday we are trying out Boheme Cafe & Wine Bar. It’s a really cute place in our neighborhood that we have been wanting to try for a while.
3. A Saturday pool day to enjoy a mint julep and enhance the bronzing process. Nothing says “let’s put on a bikini” after eating pizza, but oh well.
4. Don’t forget that Mother’s Day is next Sunday, May 10th. A personalized gift is always my go-to. Stella & Dot offers some great monogram options. This one is my favorite! You can engrave it for all of the moms, mommas, grannys, mumzys, grandmas, and any other woman in your life that you couldn’t live without.
5. My sweet friend, Lauren gave me a gift card for my birthday to treat myself. I took full advantage of it, and had a pedicure during my lunch break. Now have some pretty pink toes to start off the weekend. Thanks Lauren!!
Have a great weekend!