1. Upcoming trip to Rhode Island to see my parents for my birthday.
2. Hair inspiration for my appointment on Saturday. It is almost summer time, I’ll bring out a little bit more blonde.
3. Dog Park on Thursday with friends and their 4-legged pooches. The dog park at Buffalo Bayou Park, is hands down the nicest dog park I have ever been to. There is tons of space for the dogs to run around, and a huge pool for swimming. I’m not going to lie, it makes me want a dog.
4. I’m LOVING this dress Ann Taylor LOFT, which would be perfect for Easter and wedding season. The scalloped edges are so incredibly feminine. Right now they are running an in-store sale to receive 50% all full priced dresses. I might have to add that to my weekend to-do list.
5. I gave up candy for Lent, so I am so excited to finally indulge in Cadbury Eggs and Jelly Beans.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!