Today is the day that I decided to start a blog. Why? I’m not fully sure but I realized life is passing by way too quickly, and I would like a way to capture even the smallest moments. My blog will incorporate all of the things that I love life, friendship, yoga, cooking, fashion, travel, home decor and what makes me smile.
A few things about me…
- I lived in NY until I was 15 years old, then I moved to a suburb outside of Dallas, TX; hence the title of the blog.
- I have loved all things fashion and tried to recreate items in my closet from as early as I remember. I wanted to dress like Clarissa from Clarissa Explains it all.
- I have the best family and friends a girl could ever ask for.
- I love to cook, but hate washing dishes afterwards.
- I am a shoe addict.
- I am a beauty junkie.
- I love to practice yoga a few times a week; it helps calm me down and keeps me centered.
- My closet has to be organized, if not it is utter chaos.
- I love to binge watch shows on Netflix, and would love some new suggestions.
- I love living in Texas, even though I’m away from my family and best friend.
Thank you for joining me on this blogging adventure.